Sunday, March 24, 2013

Week after week I learn a lot in regards to technology and the education system. As I have mentioned before, I always imagined technology as hi-tech gadgets that are costly and were not beneficial at all. However, now that I am in the education system and have been watching the videos and reading the weekly chapters, I notice that we should definitely use technology for the advantage of our students. This weeks readings and videos  covered topics such as directing the way you teach towards the different type of students such as gifted and talented, visually impaired, hearing impaired, etc. In addition, I was also informed of how to properly assess a student. We must understand that just as our students learn differently, they also test differently. Just as we make those accommodations for them when it comes to learning, we must make those accommodations when it comes time to assess them.

No comments:

Post a Comment