Sunday, June 9, 2013

EDLD 5363-Multimedia Video Technology

Week 1-Post Conference Reflection
I was very thrilled to see/hear some familiar faces in this class including the professor, Dr. Abernathy whom I had the class prior to this, EDLD 5362-Info Systems Management. In addition, I saw some new faces as well. Prior to the start of the class, I already had an idea of what needed to be done for assignment 1. One thing that Dr. Abernathy stressed was to make sure and use a different program from the program we used in EDLD 5301 which was Animoto. I am always open to using new programs and exploring them. The program I used for this assignment was the Windows Live Movie Maker which I did not know I even had on my computer. Dr. Abernathy also stressed weeks 3, 4, and 5 would consist of a group project and would need to form a 3-5 member group. I felt very honored that one of my former classmates and then from there we formed out 5 member group. Although we have not approached week 3 yet, we have decided on mathematics as our core content.

No comments:

Post a Comment